Now Or Never
- 1 ：fruity ◆aglHXIHXSg ：2006/07/22(土) 15:16:48
- Love lasts as long as money endures.
- 2 ：fruity ◆aglHXIHXSg ：2006/07/22(土) 15:18:05
- Here is to be going on sage basis,please.
- 3 ：fruity ◆aglHXIHXSg ：2006/07/22(土) 15:18:49
- Here is to be going on sage basis,please.
- 4 ：fruity ◆aglHXIHXSg ：2006/07/22(土) 15:19:18
- Why bother...
- 5 ：fruity ◆aglHXIHXSg ：2006/07/22(土) 15:21:33
- Lazy afternoon.Boreing let me get here.
- 6 ：fruity ◆aglHXIHXSg ：2006/07/22(土) 15:24:03
- Let's get him here!He might be busy for his matters though.
- 7 ：fruity ◆aglHXIHXSg ：2006/07/22(土) 15:26:11
- Get buck to work.Actually,I'm at work today.
- 8 ：fruity ◆aglHXIHXSg ：2006/07/22(土) 15:27:16
- Poor my spelling...........鬱死
- 9 ：fruity ◆aglHXIHXSg ：2006/07/22(土) 15:29:27
- Im gonna make a point of writing something here so my English should be better.
- 10 ：fruity ◆aglHXIHXSg ：2006/07/22(土) 15:30:53
- I've gotta be sending an email to him for invitation.
- 11 ：fruity ◆aglHXIHXSg ：2006/07/22(土) 15:33:04
- Im sure he will come,....well maybe,I wish... but may not.
- 12 ：壁に耳あり、障子にメアリーさん：2006/07/22(土) 20:59:55
- 13 ：bruce ◆Mt7ScHEnU. ：2006/07/22(土) 21:03:10
- Thank you for inviting me.
Today,I supported child's carrying of miniature shrine(OMIKOSHI),
and opened a night stall(YOMISE), and sold shulos?(チュロス).
I got a flesh experience.
- 14 ：bruce ◆Mt7ScHEnU. ：2006/07/22(土) 21:13:32
- how recently, fruity ?
I'm busy to work,but not so much.
I'm not in process design department,
I belong to rotating wquipment department,
which deals with pump, compressor, steam turbine and gas turbine and so on.
I think the reason why I'm selected to be in rotating wquipment department is
I have a experience of my colledge, my laboratory's experience and I'm interested in anytihng to mechanical.
- 15 ：bruce ◆Mt7ScHEnU. ：2006/07/22(土) 21:17:56
- more 3 months before, I cut my hair to 9mm with hair clippers.
I lost my long hair.
But now, I think my short hair suits me than long hair.
- 16 ：bruce ◆Mt7ScHEnU. ：2006/07/22(土) 21:21:51
- I have to study English more, but now I cannot have a chance to talk with
foreginer, even though many foreginer in my offce, because I have little knowledge to talk with them.
So, I should skill up my job's quality and help them.
- 17 ：bruce ◆Mt7ScHEnU. ：2006/07/22(土) 21:24:57
- Now I have a plan to go to English communication school,
and I think this thread helps me to improve my writing skill.
- 18 ：bruce ◆Mt7ScHEnU. ：2006/07/22(土) 21:28:13
- Recently, I did't get good result of joint party.
My talking skill with female shold be more improved than my English talking skill,,,hahaha
- 19 ：bruce ◆Mt7ScHEnU. ：2006/07/22(土) 21:30:16
"rotating wquipment" sholed be revised to "rotating equipment"
- 20 ：壁に耳あり、障子にメアリーさん：2006/07/23(日) 13:19:47
- Never say never!
- 21 ：fruity ◆aglHXIHXSg ：2006/07/24(月) 19:07:31
- Hello! Thank you for your coming and sorry for my late coming.
I've been very into a TV game,if you know or not,Gensosuikoden2,during last weekend.
- 22 ：fruity ◆aglHXIHXSg ：2006/07/24(月) 19:11:26
- You're Tekiya! Sonuds nice.But I just wonder how you got there?
Just helped your friends? I never associate you with that Tekiya some.
- 23 ：fruity ◆aglHXIHXSg ：2006/07/24(月) 19:17:09
- I was always thinking how you are since you got into a new circumstance.
It's good to know that you're fine and having motivations for things including English.
And one more thing I've been worried about you is,as you guess,a girl friend!
- 24 ：fruity ◆aglHXIHXSg ：2006/07/24(月) 19:24:32
- I hope you don't mind,but I'm convinced you are not for Go-kon.
A type of girl likely to take to you is, an intelectual girl.
And intelectual girl is not likely to go to Go-kon.
I guess all you have to do is just to work hard and try to find a girl doing the same at the office!
- 25 ：fruity ◆aglHXIHXSg ：2006/07/24(月) 19:32:56
- Speaking English looks like a job training.
You'll have to train yourself to be able to react immediately.
Though I think you can make it enough now, going to the school will be much better.
- 26 ：fruity ◆aglHXIHXSg ：2006/07/24(月) 19:36:52
- When it comes to a new circumstance,I'm getting used to it.
I first had some difficulty being a house and job worker though.
Gotta hair cut? I can't even imagine you with short hair like Ichiro.
- 27 ：fruity ◆aglHXIHXSg ：2006/07/24(月) 19:47:58
- When it comes to hair,I just remember Zidane!
Let me say just one thing about his head-bat.
He didn't the one who should be punished.he did right.
If he had discretion, he should not have been there.
I mean,he is known for his short temper,and I think it brought him to the position one of the top players.
Above all,it's true there was a serious provocation.
The guilty is who that provokated first!
- 28 ：bruce ◆Mt7ScHEnU. ：2006/07/24(月) 22:45:45
My dormitory have to contribute to our residents' association,
so we have to support it's festival.
That's the only reason.
- 29 ：bruce ◆Mt7ScHEnU. ：2006/07/24(月) 22:57:23
- Oh... sorry for my mistake. I didn't write sage in E-mail column.
Thank you for your thought to me.
Intelectual girl ?
I don't think such a girl don't suit me, because I am not intelectual person.
Just only I like things related to engineering.
I'm not smart person.
Unfortunatelly, my company has little girl except specified division.
Furthermore, in this division, most of women are more older than me.
However, I didn't avoid those who are older than me...,
but little chance to left me in the office.
I descided to find girl friend out of the office.
- 30 ：bruce ◆Mt7ScHEnU. ：2006/07/24(月) 23:06:54
I became to look like ichiro ! ...It's joke.
But I'm in favor of my hair style.
Is your hair style same as the past when we met last time ?
I'm in Zidane' side.
I'm angry to abuse to myself, of course,
but I'm more angry to abuse to my family.
In my junior-high school, I remenber that I lost my temper to be in the same situation as Zidane.
- 31 ：bruce ◆Mt7ScHEnU. ：2006/07/24(月) 23:11:07
- I said,
" I allow you to abuse myself, but I can't allow you to do my family."
It's cool ! hahaha
- 32 ：bruce ◆Mt7ScHEnU. ：2006/07/24(月) 23:14:35
- It seems fruity's English improve very much, and is much better than me.
Now, can you speak English fluently?
- 33 ：fruity ◆aglHXIHXSg ：2006/07/25(火) 03:08:46
- You should do some the behind-scenes work before you date the potential girlfriend.
Take it easy,but be sure to get ready for the things like topics to talk,and the location check of a restaurant,staff like that.
What is the best plan for a girl,is often a matter of opinion. So you best imagine along her type.
Now Im gonna give you a tip for first date.Just praise a girl at every opportunity.
That's a sort of proverb but the truth.No girl gets uncomfortable if she gets a good word about herself.
When if you have your tonguh tied,just remember this law.
All the best.
- 34 ：fruity ◆aglHXIHXSg ：2006/07/25(火) 23:26:08
- The thing seems to be best for me might not be best for others.
- 35 ：bruce ◆Mt7ScHEnU. ：2006/07/26(水) 00:40:12
- >What is the best plan for a girl,is often a matter of opinion. So you best imagine along her type.
sorry I can't understand this phrase.
I'll prepare the topic to talk. It's must.
Praise,,, I'm not accostumed to doing this, but I'll try.
I'm very in favor of her, so I think I can find her good sides.
Thank you for your advise.
- 36 ：bruce ◆Mt7ScHEnU. ：2006/07/26(水) 00:42:10
- >you best imagine along her type
This means that I have to try to be a man of her type ?
- 37 ：fruity ◆aglHXIHXSg ：2006/07/26(水) 21:11:27
- a matter of opinion
ex）A:I like spicy food.
B:I llike food with sabtle flavor.
A:Oh do you?It's just a matter of opinion.
You'd best imagine a better way to please her during date,according to her interest.
- 38 ：fruity ◆aglHXIHXSg ：2006/07/26(水) 21:14:08
- It was hot today.I's been a while.I wish the rainy season would end soon.
Im missing Japanese Summer.
- 39 ：bruce ◆Mt7ScHEnU. ：2006/07/26(水) 22:24:30
>a matter of opinion
I see. It's a useful phrase.
Ok. I listed our talking topic yesterday.
She is funny, because she reads "shounen-chanpion".
I said to her "why you like shounen-chanpion best even though there many more popular magazines ?"
She replied that she like this minor atmouphere.
She is indoor, also am I, so I hope we suit to each other.
The rainny season of this year expands more compare to the other year.
But, I heard this summer from August is very hot.
I'm not missing summer season, it may became to be difficult to sleap at night.
I dislike cooler, because it consumes much electricity ! It's expensive.
- 40 ：bruce ◆Mt7ScHEnU. ：2006/07/26(水) 22:26:34
- She is indoor,,, this expression is so strange.
She likes to be indoor ?
- 41 ：bruce ◆Mt7ScHEnU. ：2006/07/26(水) 22:37:55
- A japanese woman who can speak English very much.
Her English is so fluent that at first I misunderstand she is native English speaker.
She is not engineer.
Today I asked her that she translate API standard (API = American Petrolium Institute).
(Its text is very very obscurity to me)
then she said " I have trid to read it, but I didn't understand at all"
- 42 ：bruce ◆Mt7ScHEnU. ：2006/07/26(水) 22:40:17
- It's time to buy TV.
I'm getting left behind by public...
- 43 ：fruity ◆aglHXIHXSg ：2006/07/27(木) 01:21:09
- I've never tried to save on electricity at all.
I can hardly imagine myself to try to be serious about turning the switch off.
You just wanted to say 'she is the indoor type'.That's natural,I think.
Well,it's interesting story about her,and YOU as well.
Generally,there is just one thing in this world which new couple wants to do!
Mmmmm,how sweet thing!Just reminds me of my honeylike younger days...
Yes.,it should be done behind the door...like indoor!
I hope you would sway like branches in a storm in the near future.
- 44 ：fruity ◆aglHXIHXSg ：2006/07/27(木) 21:40:45
- It's amazing that Bill Gates is giving away his big money for his charitable foundation.
I heard he's retireing from Microsoft in a few years and gonna devote himself to run his foundation.
And I was shocked not only Bill Gates but also other people who has succeeded in business often make a donation.
The amount of money mast be bigger than the annual revenue in north Korea!
It seems to be common for this kind of men to contribute money for the people in poverty.
- 45 ：fruity ◆aglHXIHXSg ：2006/07/27(木) 21:42:30
- There may be behind the scene's work because they are high ranked peolpe in society.
I still don't think it's just for the purpose of boosting their or their company's own image.
Maybe,they just try to perform their duties as one in wealth.
It sounds really inspiring to me.I can't help but think over what my duty is toward the society.
- 46 ：fruity ◆aglHXIHXSg ：2006/07/27(木) 21:44:58
- I just wish Japanese people like Horiemon should be serious for donation.
- 47 ：fruity ◆aglHXIHXSg ：2006/07/27(木) 21:45:48
- I remember consumption tax rate will be raising for the future.
It's a real fucking for me and who intend to perchace own house!
- 48 ：bruce ◆Mt7ScHEnU. ：2006/07/27(木) 23:35:57
That’s it ! She is indoor type.
Sway… more like swing hahaha
I cannot imagine now. I want to have more time !
I heard that Rich people in the U.S.A are willing to contribute to their society.
It’s their culture.
But in Japan, there are less charity than in U.S.A. Japanese who have much money seem to have much job and lesee private time than American, so I think they cannot think about contribution to society. There is no time to think.
what my duty is toward the society…. I’ll think about it after 10 years.
- 49 ：bruce ◆Mt7ScHEnU. ：2006/07/27(木) 23:51:05
- Recently, many people have much money to utilize stock market.
Much money yeild money, so small part of people can have money.
The mechanism of this society seems became dirty.
The only person who can handle the stock mechanism can yearn big money.
It's disgusting !
- 50 ：fruity ◆aglHXIHXSg ：2006/07/30(日) 01:22:34
- Some say it's a dog-eat-dog world.I share this point of view.
Every society has its own culture and atomosphere based on their history, and also some problems rerated with each matter.
But in every society,it seems like there is the gap between the wealth and the poor.
Japan had been exceptional for a long time.
- 51 ：fruity ◆aglHXIHXSg ：2006/07/30(日) 01:26:39
- Genarally it's quite natulal that who made a great effort obtain the great things including money.
But some people claim that it's not fair because not all people can get chance for success.
I guess that implies oppotunity for education or somthing,since everybody knows education costs a lot.
And they might think the poor have a fat chance to get a good job because their education's not enough.
- 52 ：fruity ◆aglHXIHXSg ：2006/07/30(日) 01:29:38
- I don't think it's an alternative problem.
- 53 ：fruity ◆aglHXIHXSg ：2006/07/30(日) 01:40:50
- I think at least in Japan there is no person who has no choice but to give up.
If he is really looking to success,he should be able to stick it out.
And as he going along,he will get something including money.
What I said lookes a bit abstruct,but my point is who did his best should be evaluated rightly.
If not,no one will try to live a better life at all.
- 54 ：bruce ◆Mt7ScHEnU. ：2006/07/30(日) 12:16:33
- Human grow with their parents and their environments.
If their parents have no effort to grow them properly,
they cannot get something important.
I think human's property depends on their environment greatly.
Actually, I feel I become to change myself little by little for the sake of my environment.
I become to be aggressive to anything, including women.
>I think at least in Japan there is no person who has no choice but to give up.
I agree partly with you. Giving up results in nothing,
but I think many people are in very hard environments,
so I think it's natural that not all people can stand their environment and give up.
ummm,,,, it's too abstruct to express,
and I feel difficulty to put together my thought !
- 55 ：bruce ◆Mt7ScHEnU. ：2006/07/30(日) 12:25:10
- Yesterday, I have a party.
Total number of people are 80, and the number of male and female are almost equal.
Many people with verious job attended.
But, I condidered this like a joint party,
so some girls step back to my action. hahaha
- 56 ：bruce ◆Mt7ScHEnU. ：2006/07/30(日) 12:27:39
- I go out now to go to Yodobashi to check out TV,
and go to sports-club to swim.
- 57 ：bruce ◆Mt7ScHEnU. ：2006/07/30(日) 21:48:30
- After I went to sports-club, I went to YODOBASHI.
I bought a list watch.
This retail price of maker's hope; \40,000
Actual price; \5,000
I had a good shopping.
- 58 ：bruce ◆Mt7ScHEnU. ：2006/07/30(日) 21:50:06
>I bought a list watch.
I bought a list watch instead of buying TV.
- 59 ：fruity ◆aglHXIHXSg ：2006/07/31(月) 23:10:33
- Hi.You're having a great days,guy?
We've got the long-raining season's over and now expecting scorching summer!
I'm glad I said Hello to the Sun that we hadn't seen for long.
- 60 ：fruity ◆aglHXIHXSg ：2006/07/31(月) 23:14:17
- Actually I saw alot of girls with dressed chic or passionate.
Im hoping you to get ahead in love afairs this summer.
- 61 ：fruity ◆aglHXIHXSg ：2006/07/31(月) 23:17:00
- Well,you did better choice that you got a cool perchase rather than TV.
It's a must item fot atracting girls,you know.
- 62 ：bruce ◆Mt7ScHEnU. ：2006/08/01(火) 20:59:03
Must item ?
If you're saying about cloth, I have bought some clothes.
last month, I bought a shirt. This costs about \15,000 !
But, I think it's worth a lot of money, and suits me very much !!
- 63 ：bruce ◆Mt7ScHEnU. ：2006/08/01(火) 21:06:36
- Today, near my office area, fireworks festival are held,
so in order no to avoid being in heavy traffic, I went out little earlier than usual.
Many beautiful girls were in near my office, and man accompanies with their girlfriends.
I didn't want to see this, I walked quicklly to a station.
- 64 ：bruce ◆Mt7ScHEnU. ：2006/08/01(火) 21:10:11
- I read a novel written by Gekidan-Hitori.
It's very fantastic.
I broke down in tears.
I recommend anyone to read this novel.
- 65 ：fruity ◆aglHXIHXSg ：2006/08/03(木) 20:25:54
You've got a nice shirts is admirable even it's a bit costly.
I just wanted to say the cool list watch was a must to be a good man.
It will enhance your looks.
- 66 ：fruity ◆aglHXIHXSg ：2006/08/03(木) 20:44:47
- >I didn't want to see this, I walked quicklly to a station.
Oh,don't be defeated.But to imagine your walking quickly makes me just fun.
I was feeling tired and down yesterday.But got back after watching the Kameda's game.
I was a real into the game because it's so fierce!
I think the judgement seemed a little partial to Kameda,but it can't be helped.
Home ground means advantage.
I was astonished when Asashoryu got up to the ring and held Kameda up to his shoulder.
May be these two are originally good friends.
It makes good sense to me.They seem to have the same kind of air when it comes to fighting.
- 67 ：bruce ◆Mt7ScHEnU. ：2006/08/03(木) 23:28:14
- I couldn't see the Kameda's game,
but I heard many news that Kameda's game have many discredits.
I heard Kameda have not any fight strong fighters,
so it's natural for him to have tight fight.
In my opinion, it was doutful fight, he won even though he put his knee on the flour.
If this fight can be even game, it would be best result.
- 68 ：bruce ◆Mt7ScHEnU. ：2006/08/03(木) 23:35:16
- I have a astonishing story.
In my last week's party, I exchange my e-mail adress with a girl.
After the party, I reached my house, and try to send a e-mail to her.
But,,, my e-mail return immediately.
The e-mail address she gave me was not her address !
I couldn't understand what's happening.
What did she gave me ?
Do you understand how did she do, fruity?
- 69 ：bruce ◆Mt7ScHEnU. ：2006/08/03(木) 23:41:59
- >But to imagine your walking quickly makes me just fun.
Resently, without girlfriend makes me my heart irritate, hahaha
Until now, such a feeling never have not occurred to me.
I may have a impatients, because I don't know when I have to go far abroad for a long time.
I have not enough time left.
- 70 ：fruity ◆aglHXIHXSg ：2006/08/07(月) 21:17:20
- Believe it or not,Im gonna be a mother.
My doctor said that I was expecting.
I noticed that just a few days ago.
I quit smorking and drinking.
How long am I being pregnant? Just for 5 weeks or so.
- 71 ：bruce ◆Mt7ScHEnU. ：2006/08/07(月) 23:44:44
- You're expecting mother ?
- 72 ：bruce ◆Mt7ScHEnU. ：2006/08/08(火) 00:01:27
- Today, I got a female friend not expecting girlfriend.
She is funny and humorous. I want to have as many friends as possible out of office,
so I'm lucky.
- 73 ：bruce ◆Mt7ScHEnU. ：2006/08/08(火) 00:02:09
- The source was 2ch wwwww
- 74 ：bruce ◆Mt7ScHEnU. ：2006/08/08(火) 00:07:21
- I'm surprised to hear your news....
- 75 ：bruce ◆Mt7ScHEnU. ：2006/08/12(土) 10:22:47
- From friday night, I had a urticarial rash.
At first, this appeared in my back of hand.
I felt itchy this, I couldn't stand it, so I couldn't help but scratching it.
But, itchy area spread all over my body...
I saw a doctor, she said it may be caused by stress, fatigue or meal.
I might be in a stressful condition because of luck of sleep time.
- 76 ：bruce ◆Mt7ScHEnU. ：2006/08/12(土) 10:23:56
- To keep this thread up.
- 77 ：bruce：2006/09/18(月) 20:33:37
- Long time no writing.
I got to have friends who are from Phillipin.
One of them is very doog guitar player,
so he teach me how to play the guitar.
I bought a electric guitar, and practice to play.
- 78 ：壁に耳あり、障子にメアリーさん：2006/12/02(土) 04:32:05
- 79 ：壁に耳あり、障子にメアリーさん：2006/12/02(土) 21:02:15
- Where have u gone, bruce?
- 80 ：bruce：2007/01/04(木) 00:24:25
- Happy New Year !
Long time no see.
I was surprised that this thread remains.
Lecently, I become to be able to play "Stairway to heaven".
This is very popular over the world.
- 81 ：bruce ◆Mt7ScHEnU. ：2007/01/04(木) 00:26:00
- I forgot to put my trip in name collumn.
- 82 ：壁に耳あり、障子にメアリーさん：2007/01/04(木) 00:37:04
you is a big fool man!
- 83 ：bruce ◆Mt7ScHEnU. ：2007/01/05(金) 00:44:55
Your statement are partially incorrect.
I'm not big !
- 84 ：bruce ◆Mt7ScHEnU. ：2007/01/05(金) 00:46:47
- Oh sorry.
I'm not >>1, I'm fool hahaha
read.cgi ver 05.02.02 2014/06/23 Mango Mangüé ★
FOX ★ DSO(Dynamic Shared Object)